Short Curriculum Vitae
|| Master student
|| +43 (0) 732 2468 5262
|| Johann Radon Institute for Applied and Computational Mathematics(RICAM)
Science Park - Building B - Altenbergerstrasse 69
- since October 2011: Studies in the Master program of Mathematics at TU Munich
- September 2011: Bachelor of Science in Mathematics
- October 2008 – September 2011: Studies in the Bachelor program of Mathematics at TU Munich, 2010: Exchange semester at Boğaziçi Üniversitesi, Istanbul
- September 2007 – September 2008: Civilian Service at Espace Social Téléservice – Service des Jeunes, Brussels
- June 2007: Abitur, Liebigschule, Frankfurt am Main
Functional Analysis and PDEs in theory and application, Numerical Methods, Sparse Recovery. Currently working on Variational Exemplar-Based Image Inpainting.
| December 7th, 2012
|| started the work as Master student at the chair for Applied Numerical Analysis.
- 02 Jan 2013