- (Besov)Regularity for elliptic and parabolic PDEs
- Parametric and Random PDEs
- Nonlinear/Adaptive wavelet or Finite element approximation
- (Wavelet characterisations of) Function spaces
- M. Hansen and J. Vybiral, The Franke-Jawerth embedding of spaces with dominating mixed smoothness, Georg. J. Math. 16(4), 2009, 667-682.
- M. Hansen and T. Strobl, First class constrained systems and twisting of courant algebroids by a closed 4-form, in: Fundamental interactions. A memorial volume for Wolfgang Kummer, World Scientific, Singapore/New Jersey/London, 2010.
- M. Hansen and W. Sickel, Best m-term approximation and Lizorkin-Triebel spaces, J. Approx. Theory 163(8), 2011, 923-954.
- M. Hansen and W. Sickel, Best m-term approximation and tensor products of Sobolev and Besov spaces - the case of non-compact embeddings, East J. Approx. 16(4), 2010, 345-388.
- M. Hansen and W. Sickel, Best m-term approximation and Sobolev-Besov spaces of dominating mixed smoothness - the case of compact embeddings, Constr. Approx. 36(1), 2012, 1-51.
- M. Hansen, Nonlinear approximation and function spaces of dominating mixed smoothness. Thesis, Jena, 2010.
- M. Hansen, On tensor products of quasi-Banach spaces, Technical report 2010-31, Seminar for Applied Mathematics, ETH Zürich, 2010.
- M. Hansen and C. Schwab, Analytic regularity and nonlinear approximation of a class of parametric semilinear PDEs, Math. Nachr. 286(8-9), 832-860.
- M. Hansen and C. Schwab, Sparse adaptive approximation of high-dimensional parametric initial value problems, Vietnam J. Math. 41(2), 181-215.
- M. Hansen, C. Schillings, C. Schwab, Sparse adaptive approximation of high-dimensional, parametric initial value ODEs, to appear in: Proceedings of the 5th International conference of high performance computing, Springer, 2013.
- M. Hansen, n-term approximation rates and Besov regularity for elliptic PDEs on polyhedral domains, to appear in J. Found. Comp. Math., doi: 10.1007/s10208-014-9224-x
- M. Hansen, A new regularity result for elliptic PDEs on polyhedral domains and its application of adaptive approximation schemes
- M. Hansen, Higher spatial regularity for parametric PDEs
- M. Hansen, A lower bound for Kolmogorov widths of solutions of parametric families of elliptic PDEs
|February 3, 2014||Started as PostDoc at M15|
|March 31 - April 3, 2014||Attended the SIAM conference on Uncertainty Quantification in Savannah, USA.|